Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Hello to all,
i've got an FGS221 connected to an external PIR sensor in order to turn on some garden light when the PIR detect a movement.
PIR is not zwave.
FGS is setted as bistable switch (toggle switch) and manual ovverride is disabled. Auto poweroff is set to 60s.
PIR output ON --> Light ON
PIR output OFF -> Light OFF
I would like to have the ability to :
* - Set the light always ON (in case i would like to have light on even the PIR don't detect movement)
* - Set the light always OFF (in case of high speed wind that generate false positive on PIR)
For light always ON i can create a lua script that turn on device every 58s
I have problem to understand the way to override any switch control and set the light always OFF !!!!!
Thank you in adavnce for any idea !!!!!!
Link to comment
Share on other sites
0 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.