Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

How associate my iphone to my fibaro system?

Piwtorak

Question

Hello

I am starting with fibaro and after 2 days searching in UI I can not find the place to associate my iphone and my families devices to my fibaro system to activate the locator resource.

thanks in advance for help.

14 answers to this question

Hello

I am starting with fibaro and after 2 days searching in UI I can not find the place to associate my iphone and my families devices to my fibaro system to activate the locator resource.

thanks in advance for help.

Install the Fibaro App on the phones, and enter the details to connetc to your HC2 and the Fibaro remote portal.

I have the same problem with my ipad. I have installed the app, it's working, but I can't send push notification to the ipad. Is this only for the Phone?

• Inquirer
  • Hello, thanks for help,

my mobile device list in fibaro is empty.

when I access the app in iphone and try chang remote access buttom the app says to register the home center in remote service access, but I don't know where is this. I have access from my browser out of my home in my computer's office then I think my fibaro is up to remote access.

thanks one more time.

www.home.fibaro.com

It is website to connect with Your HC2 remotely. As far as I know You have to connect with HC2 using Your iPhone at home (localy) then check Your admin account.At the bottom there will be information if Your iPhone,iPad is connected to Your home center.

This printscreen was made on HC2 ver. 1.047 but on the new one it looks almost the same.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

But my list is empty there and I don t see my iPad.

I have the same problem, i can see iphones but ipad not showing.

Tried a lot of things to get it back in the gui.

Reinstalled app

Reboot

Login as user and admin

Setup remote access again

etc

But still not showing

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

maxxar, remcoploeg, because ipad still dont have that option, gps + push will show soon on ipad we still working on this

area51, that is still on our to do plan

Hello:

I'm just starting to set up my HC2, once I saw the page to set up the email, home or hotel, user, etc. Now I have look and I'm not able to find that page. I'm on version 3.580.

can someone help me to know where I found that page again? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Htatton

This you will find at access control panel(in english) and there you can see users. Admin is the main user, click on the admin and then you will see what you are searching.

Lauri

Lauri:

Thanks for the prompt response, I'm not able to find the access control panel. I could be blind but I don't see it.

I click on admin under family and just see the map tracking.

I click on the top right side of the screen where admin and a small men is, next to english, but nothing is nothing to click there. I have check under configuration and don't see the access control panel any where?

could you tell me where I should find it? I'm login as admin as is the only account is there now.

Regards,

Htatton

Please login or register to see this attachment.

htatton, click on "panels" there you got access control panel