Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Devices Far Away

palomaray

Question

Good evening all.

As posted before I have just got my HC2 and am now in Spain trying to do the swap from Homeseer. Problem is, a few of my Z Wave devices (all Fibaro) are already in and connected, and to remove them would be a total pain. How do I add these devices to HC2 using the "this device is far away" option?

Many thanks

Ray.

[ Added: 2013-10-03, 16:26 ]

Dear All,

To clarify my question (I am surprised I've not had any responses) I am referring to many posts where I have seen people mentioning an option to let HC2 know a device is far away when adding, so you don't have to have it so close to the unit.

Does this option still exist, or do I have to rig up a temporary solution to make sure the modules are very close to the HC2 for adding?

Many thanks.

1 answer to this question