Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Apps suggestions

Domodial

Question

Hello,

I open this topic to allow for suggestions implemented in the application Fibaro

- Ability to filter scenes per room (very important) because in the case of dozens of scenes, you must scroll a long page.

And often, the daily actions are represented by clicking scenes and not on devices.

- Ability to place scenes in the form of widgets on android app

Domodial

14 answers to this question

I always thought that Scenes should be within the Rooms section in the iPhone/Android apps.

You're right that most of the day to day actions are run by scenes - so it'd be much much better to have them within the rooms (just like virtual devices).

In the latest version of the App you can filter the Scenes section by room - I'd just prefer that the Scenes were shown within the Rooms themselves.

Guest Lode

I asked this so many times but nobody seems to be interested.

Ipad app must play a sound by entering your home (when your alarm is set to on)

So the user will be reminded to set the alarm off

I want to make this myself but can't create sound in lua.

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_sad.gif" alt=":-(" />

1.Virtual devices should have 'device type' to select, like Media, thermostat, lights etc So that the devices can be easily sorted from main menu directly.

2.Virtual devices icon can be done better and renamed as 'Smart devices'

3.Two icons for scenes to show active/inactive scenes and option to stop/run the scene

4.IP cameras with h.264 video stream and Audio support(helps video gate camera)

• Inquirer
  • I asked this so many times but nobody seems to be interested.

Ipad app must play a sound by entering your home (when your alarm is set to on)

So the user will be reminded to set the alarm off

I want to make this myself but can't create sound in lua.

/emoticons/default_icon_sad.gif" alt=":-(" />

That's right on the ipad, I have no notifications when something happens! unlike the smartphone or notifications work.

I don't have any notifications on the Ipad either. Also it is not showing in the Access panel.

1.Virtual devices should have 'device type' to select, like Media, thermostat, lights etc So that the devices can be easily sorted from main menu directly.

3.Two icons for scenes to show active/inactive scenes and option to stop/run the scene

+1

• Inquirer
  • Up for Widgets !

/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Guest Kuuno

i have requested that some time ago but as i see more people want this i hope this is changed!

i got a simple comment from customer: " i need to change temperature on heat pump, why do i have to go to a place called virtual devices...what is a virtual device?????" very not user friendly

I don't know if it is possible yet (Apple would have to add the feature to their app development program) but being able to use the "TouchID"/Fingerprint feature on the iPhone 5s would be a great option to have for confirmations on the iOs app.

So everything that requires the user to enter a pin could also be confirmed by Touch ID

Guest sk8er000

- Ability to place scenes in the form of widgets on android app

Domodial

You can do that using Tasker and the HC2 APIs

... being able to use the "TouchID"/Fingerprint feature on the iPhone 5s would be a great option to have for confirmations on the iOs app.

So everything that requires the user to enter a pin could also be confirmed by Touch ID

+1 from me

a must feature for me