Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

MyKey from Qees

Lae

Question

Hi

Is MyKey from QEES will be functionnaly one day ???

Since i have it, i can't use it on my HC2 !!!

Thanks

5 answers to this question

I use it. The only problem is that it can not use Associations groups 5 till 8 which controls the double tap actions where you can activate a scene.

Association group:

1 = one press button right-side bottom

2 = one press button right-side top

3 = one press button left-side top

4 = one press button left-side bottom

For example, if you want to switch on/of a couple of lights with ID's 8, 10, 12, 14 with the left-top button then enter these ID's in association group 3 including the HC2 (ID number 1) with te he 'SET' button. Wake up the Qees en these sttings will be saved to the Qees MyKey

• Inquirer
  • To activate or de-activate device, no problem, but it seem it's not possible to use it to activate scene !!!

Yeah, I know. Fibaro did not add association group 5 till 8, so you cannot use the double press button, which is used to activate scene's.

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_curve.gif" alt=":-/" />

• Inquirer
  • Hi

Normally, with Z-Wave compatible device, you can use the button you want to activate scene, but HC2 can't do this !!!!!

I was thinking that HC2 will be the wondefull world that you can see in there website, but it's not, when you have the HC2, you understand that it's just the beginning !!!!

No support are answered here, where is Fibaro technical support to answer us ???

For the Qees remote to work with scene's only double press would activate scenes:

Activating Scenes

MyKey provides to the end user the option to use the “scene” concept. This means that

you can assign to a button a certain state of a group of devices. At this point toggling

on the scene will take the devices to that specific state.

In order to activate a “scene” you need to double press any button of MyKey.

You can have up to four scenes each of them associated to one of the buttons from the

MyKey.

Example: if you want to activate the scene stored on button 1 you need to double

press it.

Normaly (I had this working on a vera3 controller) you need association group 5 till 8, like I mentioned before. The HC2 doesn't support this (yet).

Maybe you could add a bugtracker ticket?