Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

ANDROID MK808 B

Domodial

Question

5 answers to this question

Devo acquistare un piccolo tablet economico max 7 o 8 pollici da mettere fisso a muro per comandare fibaro, qualcuno sa darmi indicazioni su quale versione di android debbo sciegliere, ho acquistato un tablet arnova 7h3g pensando di aver risolto era carino piccolo e bianco, ma non é compatibile con l app,

Should I buy a small tablet cheap max 7 or 8 inches by putting a fixed wall control fibaro, someone can give me pointers on what version of Android allows choosing owe, I purchased

a tablet arnova 7h3g thinking he had solved it was pretty small and white, but it is not compatible with the app,

Grazie

Fibaro don't have dedicated app for android tablet. You can only install app for phones which isn't horizontal.

si lo so , quella intendevo dire, solo che ho trovato difficoltà con il ablet arnova 7h3g con versione android 4.0

Per questo chiedevo se qualcuno sa con quale versione oltre alla 2.1 dichiarata da fibaro, ma introvabile su tablet di ultima generazione, posso usare, accertato che la 4.0 non è compatibile, mi chiedevo se lo è la 4.1

Grazie

Bruno

you know, what I meant to say, except that I found it difficult with the ablet arnova 7h3g with Android version 4.0

For this wondering if anyone knows which version to 2.1 over declared by fibaro, but nowhere to be found on the latest generation of tablet, can I use, found that the 4.0 is not compatible, I was wondering if it is 4.1

thanks

brown