Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I have 5 door/window sensors in my HC2 defined. They all report as "Device configured". They all report version 2.1. HC2 is running version 3.571
Each has a temp sensor connected as well. Of the five:
- 3 sensors show temperature in 2 decimals accuracy (eg 17.56 C)
- 1 sensor shows temperature in 1 decimals accuracy (eg 19.5 C)
- 1 sensor shows temperature in 0 decimals accuracy (eg 18 C)
I see this so often that it can hardly be a coincidence that they report such nice round numbers.
I have tried the 'reconfigure device' option already - no change.
Not a big deal, but could this be configured anywhere perhaps?
*** UPDATE: Nope. GUI reports what it measures. That's it.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
0 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.