Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I am looking for two information regarding FGS-221:
1. What does "circuit temperature limits" means ? Is it the highest temperature it can reach ?
1.1. If so, manual says 105 degrees Celsius - I guess this is only reached when 2x1.5kW is going through. It should remain low for 5x60W (~300W) lights, right ? I'm just worried because my relays are located @~ 1/2cm of wooden ceiling.
2. Would a FGS-221 resists "high level" of humidity in a bath room ? Or am I better buy a sealed housing to put it inside?
Thank you for your help
Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.