Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Basic Time Clock not working?

djknight90

Question

Hi guys,

For some reason I can't seem to get basic timers to work...

I've attached a screenshot of the scene, I just want it to press a Virtual Device button at a certain time of the day. I've also tried the same thing with simply switching on lights etc and the scenes just don't seem to trigger.

If I press 'Run' it works one time, just not at the specified time.

Any ideas why?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

4 answers to this question

djknight90, in scene turn on checkbox "start with hc2"

• Inquirer
  • Thanks A.Socha.

That did work, but there was quite a bit delay. I set it to trigger at 11:35 and 11:40 respectively and got a very long delay. (Attached is the Event Panel capture)

Is this a bug? I would expect to see maybe 2-3 seconds of delay but not almost a minute!

Also, I'm slightly confused as to what the 'Start with HC2' tick box does. I thought it meant the scene would run as part of the boot up sequence? I don't want that, I just want it to run at the specified time.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

djknight90, "start with hc2" is a trigger for time , if you gonna wrote other scene using state device then that device will be a trigger (will show a new checkbox), why that option is default not on?

because you can use time as a flirt

example

if device == on and time ==14:00

then

tuen on device

end

1) "start with hc2" on on device checkbox on on -> scene will start self when time will be 14:00 or device will change state device on "on" and second criteria will be true

2) "start with hc2" on on device checkbox on off > scene will start self when time will be 14:00 and second criteria will be true

3) "start with hc2" on off device checkbox on on -> scene will start only when you will change state device on "on" and second criteria will be true

Sometimes hc2 got other jobs to do and he add action to queue. When finally hc2 send it device report that he was change state and then hc2 saving that event that why you will always get some delay (smaller or bigger depend from what in just hc2 doing) in event panel

i hope now it will be more clear