Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

scene builder

emariu

Question

Can someone explain please what does these 2 boxes mean ?:

From scene graphing building blocks is one green box and other red.

I know they are for delaying execute action,but not sure what does each one.Especially the first(green one) I don't know what is for

I want to receive push notification when rain sensor is activated only 1 message maximum on a 2 hour interval..So even if it's raining in this 2(X) hours interval, I want hc2 NOT to send me additional messages to my phone,only if it's raining after 2-3 hours or more.

How can I construct the scene?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

7 answers to this question

the green one is a value setting like a dimmer (set 50 and it wil set the dimmer 50%)

the red one is a sleep function (set 60 and it will be in sleep for 60 sec)

• Inquirer
  • The condition is like.. If "rain sensor" IS ON ... "GREEN BOX"- "RED BOX" ..THEN DO X

SO green box cannot be dimmer in this case.

How exactly to write my condition? I want to receive push notification when rain sensor is activated only 1 message maximum on a 2 hour interval..So even if it's raining in this 2(X) hours interval, I want hc2 NOT to send me additional messages to my phone,only if it's raining after 2-3 hours or more.

Good question emariu, I was wondering the same thing and happened to find it out myself, documentation of HC2 is terrible.

Can't help you with your second question, block programming is definitely not up to standards like Homeseer is. One does not have any influence on running scripts, it would be nice to have the option to postpone or stop a running script.

• Inquirer
  • I know that this scene is probably very easy and boring for advanced users,but for begginers like me the fact that there isn't any manual or help from moderators is very annoying

I don't know how to put it in LUA and visual/block scene programming is very basic and lacking advanced option.

And posting in this forum doesn't always help

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Emariu,

I'm running into the same startup problems, I'm experienced with home automation (Homeseer) but not a programmer. There are some very experienced programmers active on this forum, I can understand though they can not answer to every post/question. Give it a shot on domoticaforum.eu in het Fibaro section, maybe you will get help there.

Good luck.

Also check this post:

Please login or register to see this link.

emariu, erdek,

if you will find any problems in creating the scenes you can send e-mails to our support team as well. We will do us best to help you ASAP.

• Inquirer
  • emariu, erdek,

if you will find any problems in creating the scenes you can send e-mails to our support team as well. We will do us best to help you ASAP.

Thank you,Krystian I sent an email to [email protected]