Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Whats the best IP camera to use

tieske

Question

I have an EasyN pan/tilt/zoom model, but that functionality is not supported (no URL's to control the EasyN)

Now before buying another one; what should I be looking for? I understand that the HC2 only supports JPEG/MJPEG streams.

What resolution is best? does HD slow down the mobile/web display of images, how much, what is tolerable?

I require a static one, preferably with motion detection (and preferably 2 way audio), with the motion events integrated in the HC2. And a pan/tilt/zoom one, preferably with patrolling, and some fixed positions to set.

any help is appreciated

4 answers to this question

There is a list in forum whichip camera works. I've mounted a lot of CoolCam camera with 2 way audio pan/tilt (without zoom) with patroling and positions;) If you wolud like this camera tell me this on pm.

• Inquirer
  • Where can I find that list? Tried searching, but didn't find anything

[ Added: 2014-05-29, 08:28 ]

My search foo left me on my own. It's here

Please login or register to see this link.

IP cameras is ideally the

Please login or register to see this link.

s in terms of picture quality, advanced recording features, and the capability of connecting a larger number of cameras to the system in the comparison of older CCTV systems. Canon EOS Rebel T7 SLR Digital Camera is the one that I'm obsessed with right now.  it has the  Photo4Less Top Value Camera and lens, 58mm Wide Angle , Photo4Less DC59 Case and more eye catching features.