Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Other Fibaro Forums ?

alandee

Well, with this forum quickly becoming a spot to whinge and moan , does anyone know of some other premium forums where information and thoughts may be exchanged ?

I'm currently enjoying

Please login or register to see this link.

as it is like minded.

Any others ?

Cheers,

al.

Users don't moan for nothing... Maybe it's the hard earned cash they hand over they are a bit angry about! Premium priced products deserve premium support!

alandee, Yes! This is a great place for information, i'am very active on this forum but it is only French, not simple for everyone

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" /> Fibaro International Forum also a very good place for me but you have to ignore the incessant complaints

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_cry.gif" alt=":cry:" />

• 3 years later...

I feel like the forum is lacking inspiration slightly, or maybe I am just expecting too much from my home, I seem to have fallen into a bit of a rut lately when it comes to buying things and adding logic...

• 1 month later...

@krisstoff , if you have any suggestions about the Forum, feel free to post them! The Forum has been created for users and we want to bring the best community tool and the best experience for our users :)

• 2 weeks later...

@T.Konopka I have posted a few topics recently, often when I has asked for assistance my post has been left unanswered ;( but I do also look through people’s posts and assist where I can.

@krisstoff , as every other Forum it is a community created for the people interested in a certain topic - here home automation.

The Forum is administrated by Fibar Group administrators but it is not an official channel of support. The Forum has been created as a place for users to share information about home automation and FIBARO devices. In that, the Forum is divided into certain parts and administrators do not address all the issues, because it is simply impossible to address all of them and whole idea of the Forum is a "peer to peer" help.

I am sorry that you feel a bit disappointed that your questions have not been answered here. I can only advise to contact our Support directly if you need urgent assistance.