Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Customise Fibaro IOS Home Page

gusqua

Question

Hi to all

Do you know if is it possible to customize the home page on IOS Fibaro apps?

Thanks in advanced

Gustavo

9 answers to this question

gusqua, For now you can change sort order of any button on main screen of iPhone app. Just hold one of them to start drag and drop mechanism.

In iPad app you can customize your widgets (below energy graph on the main Home screen). You need to hold together two blue buttons (Home and back) for few seconds and you will go into widget edit mode.

R.Inczewski: Thanks very much for this. It's solved my problem with how to get something to work from my Home screen in less than five minutes and I never even knew it existed!!! Why don't Fibaro make these things clearer in some document somewhere?! I've been with you guys for @6 months and I never even knew it was there til today when I read this.

So thanks for helping me get something I needed out of the system but really we should know these things already!

Ta, Dave

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_biggrin.gif" alt=":-D" />

In iPad app you can customize your widgets (below energy graph on the main Home screen). You need to hold together two blue buttons (Home and back) for few seconds and you will go into widget edit mode.

Hmmm...in the latest Fibaro for iPad app, I am unable to enter the widget edit mode you mentioned despite holding the Home and Back blue buttons for 10 seconds. Any tips and how does it looks when in widget edit mode?

Update:

The sequence seems changed. I have to use the right blue Fibaro button and left blue Back button together.

The combo of center 'Home' blue button with left 'Back' blue button does not work.

Hmmm...in the latest Fibaro for iPad app, I am unable to enter the widget edit mode you mentioned despite holding the Home and Back blue buttons for 10 seconds. Any tips and how does it looks when in widget edit mode?

Update:

The sequence seems changed. I have to use the right blue Fibaro button and left blue Back button together.

The combo of center 'Home' blue button with left 'Back' blue button does not work.

Chaicka,

The buttons you use now are the buttons that were meant in the first place, so nothing has changed, you just lisunderstood the post.

Just telling you this to prevent confusion for other users.

Frank

Chaicka,

The buttons you use now are the buttons that were meant in the first place, so nothing has changed, you just lisunderstood the post.

Just telling you this to prevent confusion for other users.

Frank

Hahahaha... 'Home' button is misleading cause that is actually a forward button.

The iPhone App still doesn't save the changes you make when changing the order within the rooms though?