Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Since I updated HC2 I can not do more than run my remote keyfob Aeon Labs with "Scene", follow these steps:
1) the gate of HC2
2) Add the remote HC2, so far so good
3) Add the parameter 250 with a value of 1, unless and wake the device by clicking the button for 2 seconds behind, I see that HC2 sends the configuration, however, it seems that sends 250 with a value of 1 and then with value 0, and it does not work, I tried several things and nothing anyone has the right procedure?
Please login or register to see this attachment.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.