Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Association Group 1 &2 empty

noor

Question

Hello friends , the association and scenes of the door/window sensor is not working at all , I noticed that in door/window advanced -association , group 1 ,2 were empty .

I tried to do the following :-

1- On the set up i tried to add 1 ( Home center 2) in group 1 and 2 manually , but it didn't save any thing.

2-Reload parameters, not solve the problem .

2-I tried to soft reconfigure for door/window sensor ,also didn't change the group 1 ,2 .

3-I tried to full reconfigure for door/window sensor ,same problem.

4- Delete and add door /window sensor several times ,nothing solved.

i attached snapshot for door/window configuration , can anyone help me to solve this problem

note :- i am using HC2 with last version 4.032

Please login or register to see this attachment.

2 answers to this question

noor,

it is good that only 3rd group is set. There is no need to add a controller to other group than 3rd.

3rd association group handles reports to the controller so adding it to 1st and 2nd group will only duplicate the reports.

From the other hand, when you are changing associations new setting will be visible after wake up of the device.

Since V4 so are all my battery units Associated with all three groups. Applies FGMS001 and FGSS001 and that Danfoss Living Connect Thermostat is not Associated with any group. Have tried to fix it but failed.