Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Vision Security Door Lock Zm 1702

Tcheri

Question

Hello,

I've included a door lock Vision Security Door Lock Zm 1702 on my 4.033. Inclusion works fine.

I can lock/unlock, but I am unable to manage users or codes. I was aware of that, but it seems that there are no other way to do that by z-wave, even by the key pad.

So currently, I am not able to use the key lock. Any idea ?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Based on understanding, all z-wave door locks which does not have a device template will only function for lock and unlock whereas advance functions not being available.

Due to this reason, I have raised a support ticket with Fibaro to help create device template for the Yale YRD220.

Reference to post: 

Please login or register to see this link.

Any news about th Vision door lock?

+1 

From what I've seen in other forums, seems that you need to add Z-Wave Command Classes to create user codes. However, Fibaro currently doesn't support that up to my knowledge. 

COMMAND_CLASS_ASSOCIATION
COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC,
COMMAND_CLASS_BATTERY,
COMMAND_CLASS_DOOR_LOCK
COMMAND_CLASS_DOOR_LOCK_LOGGING
COMMAND_CLASS_USER_CODE,
COMMAND_CLASS_MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC
COMMAND_CLASS_SCHEDULE_ENTRY_LOCK,
COMMAND_CLASS_SECURITY
COMMAND_CLASS_VERSION
COMMAND_CLASS_TIME_PARAMETERS
Note: BASIC_SET not mapping & BASIC_GET mapping DOOR_LOCK_OPERATION_
GET (for door lock status report)

Ehab

We have the door lock here and when connected to the Zipabox it work super and there is a menu from which you can send the codes you want to the door lock. Today i am planing to test if i remove the door lock from the Zipabox and then add it in HC2 is it going to remember the codes send from Zipabox. It seems that the door lock is fully supported only in Vera.... Almost supported in Zipabox and not supported in HC2 or Lite,  where you can only lock/unlok it.. But what happens if the customer wants to unlock it manualy? What code does he has to use?!

Is there a way we can use those command classes to at least program the door lock with the codes we want to use when we want to lock/unlock it manually?

Edited by Mo19

He have the door lock here and when connected to the Zipabox it work super and there is a menu from which you can send the codes you want to the door lock. Today i am planing to test if i remove the door lock from the Zipabox and then add it in HC2 is it going to remember the codes send from Zipabox. It seems that the door lock is fully supported only in Vera.... Almost supported in Zipabox and not supported in HC2 or Lite,  where you can only lock/unlok it.. But what happens if the customer wants to unlock it manualy? What code does he has to use?!

Is there a way we can use those command classes to at least program the door lock with the codes we want to use when we want to lock/unlock it manually?

+1

User codes is really needed 

I am testing here with scenes, trying to get the current status of the door lock since you can not change the polling interval and when i lock it manually (at least that we can DO with the knobs on it, since there is still no other way to set the user codes and unlock manually), it does not appear in the app or in the dashboard.... What to do to see when the state is changed (manually, because trough the app it work fine, but not always the client will want to oeprate it trough the app...)?

Please suggest a command or a scene that will get the current state and how to set the user codes?

No luck so far.. i have tryed any of the actions and commands that are available in the fibaro system and another ones that i made up and nothing... no success to add codes or even to get the current status of the door lock....

Mo19 thanks for pushing this. I´m growing old and grey waiting years for the promised Fibaro support for this lock that I installed about three years ago...

3 years is OK

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am testing now with Zipabox and it work OK. There is no function to make a specific code available at a specific time period (as far as i tested), but the current status is working fine, and you can add/change up to to 10 user codes! Trying to figure out how it works, what the commands are, but still nothing.... IN Fibaro, some of the actions are working but the needed one - setusercode getusercode are not...... Come on Fibaro, 3 year serriously?!

Well guess we all are getting older and wiser, both the users (customers) and the company (Fibaro). In a mature system, system reliability/stability is key,everything else is second. So I´m waiting for the next stable HC2 sw, then a stable with ZM1702 support. (Eventually I may even get persuaded to by some new hype like the swipe if I´m not to old to understand the concept when it is both available, supported and stable). That said let us keep up the customer pressure to nurse Fibaro along the way.  

I just included the door lock, but I can´t lock/unlock. I've always get green light and open status.

I've exclude and include from the controller twice...

/emoticons/default_icon_sad.gif" alt=":-(" />  

Any idea?

The same problem.  ZM 1701 EU and ZM 1702 EU .

We can set user code(by LUA - setUserCode command: fibaro:call(11, "setUserCode", "2", "Occupied", "1234", ""); 11 - device ID, 2 - user ID , 1234 - code to set for that user ), it is working well, but:

1. We cant use getusercode.

2. The device status have been changing on the device icon, but no actions in logs. And no actions are sent by triggers to any scene(for example we done the scene: when lock opens it have to switch on the light. It is not working, and no info at all in the log about lock open/close.)

3. Our customer wants to know, whitch user(using which usercode) now opening the door(each in the family have its own code), and turn the light in the hall when door opens. Both problems are have no solutions.

Have any ideas ? 

Fibaro hc2 have no support for that command classess ? How to to request support to solve that ?

Edited by ZWHouse
add the device model

On 01.04.2016 at 0:09 AM, gusqua said:

I just included the door lock, but I can´t lock/unlock. I've always get green light and open status.

I've exclude and include from the controller twice...

/uploads/emoticons/default_icon_sad.gif" />  

Any idea?

Just re-include it in the security mode(checkbox on including). HC2 ver.410 adding well.

I write to fibaro support two weeks ago, but have no answer, now get the new ticket. Could you all help me to hurry them (write them that you needed solution on the same ticket)? Ticket number 74665 , mail to [email protected].

If i'll get any answer - would write here.

Case Notification for #74665