Yale Monoblock Z-Wave Lock working with Fibaro - premiere

Does it report status back to the master?

Yes. You can see this on the film. When I open with pin the status change on the computer screen.

In this lock you can open door by:

- card

- pin

- fake pin

- remote control

- pilot

Other don't have EU frequency. I know this from yale (assa abloy);) They test it but you can't buy it:D The only frequency is US.

In this lock you can open door by:

- card

- pin

- fake pin

- remote control

- pilot

Other don't have EU frequency. I know this from yale (assa abloy) ;) They test it but you can't buy it:D The only frequency is US.

Hahahaha... YRD220-ZW-EU runs on EU frequency and it is available. It has been installed in real world houses. Oh, there is another Yale lock with fingerprint also EU frequency which just release to retail.

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for the same feature, but a little deeper.

I wan't to setup some passwords, and make them available to use according to a schedule.

Exemple,

On mondays and fridays, from 6am to 6pm, the password 9999 will be able to be used. If someone tries to use it on any other day of the week, I get a email telling me that.

Or even, I could just setup the password to be used by someone who is renting a house of mine, so, from the day the person arrives, until it´s deparure, the password 7890 will be functional. As I get a new person renting my house, I setup a new pass, and so on.

Can I do that with Fibaro HC2 or HCL?

Tks!

I'm looking for the same feature, but a little deeper.

I wan't to setup some passwords, and make them available to use according to a schedule.

Exemple,

On mondays and fridays, from 6am to 6pm, the password 9999 will be able to be used. If someone tries to use it on any other day of the week, I get a email telling me that.

Or even, I could just setup the password to be used by someone who is renting a house of mine, so, from the day the person arrives, until it´s deparure, the password 7890 will be functional. As I get a new person renting my house, I setup a new pass, and so on.

Can I do that with Fibaro HC2 or HCL?

Tks!

You can't do this by HC2 or Fibaro. You can only give access by Fibaro to user.

This functionality has danalock. But you must use smartphone to open door. You can specyfi when somewone has access to lock.

• 2 weeks later...

so in other words there is a four number lock, that means 10.000 opportunities to try.

and there is now way to check i someonde is trying to unluck the code. or is there a security for it?

1. You can have password length 4-12 number.

2. After 3 wrong attempts to enter the pin. Putting pin is lock for 5 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...

649$ and it has less functionality than monoblock. lol

SGD649, not USD649. Exchange rate is around 1.42 USD-SGD which means around USD450+.

• 1 month later...