Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Associated lamps won't switch on in 4.056; funny behaviour?!

bjbrink

Question

Hello,

I've upgraded to 4.056 some 2 weeks ago.

I have 2 scenes for my outside lamps to switch them on and off on scheduled times.

This worked fine the 1st couple of days after upgrading, but now I can't switch them on anymore.

Also when running the scenes manually the lights are not controlled as they should. They simply don't switch on.

Funny enough, in my device list the status of lights show 'on' at times, while they are off.

Even more surprising, when pressing the light buttons, eg of my front door light, it does switch on, but goes off again after 5secs.

And pressing a button also seem to influence status of other outdoor lights.

They only difference that I notice, that I'm suspecting of this, is the associations in Advanced properties of a device. This seems to be changed in 4.056?

What is going on here?

What could be causing this?

Any help welcome.

Bart

1 answer to this question

• Inquirer
  • Update on this. I have been in contact with Fibaro support. Pinpointed the problem to one of my outside lamps that I can't switch on. Both the wallbutton and Fibaro interface make it blink and switch off immediately for some reason. We removed associations with my other outside lamps and the others are working fine now. The remaining question is why this one lamp won't switch on normally. I now realize this particular lamp has 2 wallbuttons operating it, only one of them has the Fibaro module. Could they disturb each other?