Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Would paying fibaro make a difference to include non Fibaro templates

markdyer

Question

Wondering what peoples thoughts are on paying to have templates integration included as a priority within a set time frame or any other feature.

Despite paying big money for the hardware already. Whats a group buy of $5-10 contribution per person to a template  or feature if it's going to be added within a week or two.

What features would you be willing to contribute towards if it was to make a difference.

I'm watching the grass grow faster than my ha stability.

My list is

- Templates  Aeotec product range

- RGBW Colour Picker for RGBW lighting

- Feature, Import user template

- Better icon control image support and image state. Such as when clicking on a icon, I'm after a state change to indicate an action is taking place.

- Remove the spinning BLUE Balls which just makes the web interface feel slow

- Auto login option to admin on local network 

- RSTP support please!

- Hide features from mobile app which are not included such as blinds

- Add reboot HC2 option to Mobile app

- Option on every device which says if it's consumption is to be included in the total 

- Better support for CT Clamps showing power consumed in total and ability to show consuption total not being micro managed

- Support for PV Generation panel to show diagram of PV generation, Battery Levels and Main supply

- Support for Water Solar panel, panel to show diagram of temp sensors, control pump cycles  and control electical dump 

- Select source of the web interface weather information. Yahoo weather is incorrect for New Zealand.

- Option to remove language options showing and the flags. Once it's set for a user, it's not usually going to change is it!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet