Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Suggestion for Events panel

Quikdav

Dear fibaro team

May I suggest you an improvment for the event panel...

When I select a set of devices to display their events and I change date range, it should be pleasant to keep the set of devices I selected. Today, when I change the date range, others devices are selected (I don't understand on which criteria !!!). That means if I select a wide date range and all the devices are automatically selected by HC2, it take a long time to display event (when it doesn't freeze the interface !!!)

Thanks a lot

David

The other selected devices are all devices that have sent an event in the new time window and not have been unselected before.

But you are right, it would be nice to be able to choose the modules to be listed before setting the new time window.

The event panel is on Fibaro's todo list. In the meantime, if you have a really repetitive task, like checking a sensor manually every day to see if it works properly, I'd use the API. I could show you an example, but my code is unfinished work and it really needs cleaning up. Let me know if you are really interested.

• Topic Author
  • Thanks Peter..

my need was just to check sometime my devices... in particular my ST814 which report sometime a temperature of 99°

• 2 weeks later...

The event panel is on Fibaro's todo list. In the meantime, if you have a really repetitive task, like checking a sensor manually every day to see if it works properly, I'd use the API. I could show you an example, but my code is unfinished work and it really needs cleaning up. Let me know if you are really interested.

Hi, i a fibaroHC2-newcomber.

Please let me know, what api-commands i Need to Display/download the eventlog-data.

Currently I can only see one day in the event Panel.

But i would see more.

One day is not much.

Harald