Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Aeotec Micro Smart Energy Illuminator G2

stuartp44

Question

I have having a strange issue with the "Aeotec Micro Smart Energy Illuminator G2" dimming module on my HC2 with the new 4.057 beta firmware, I am trying to get the energy monitoring enabled and I cannot. I have changed parameter 90 to enable the reporting and also tried to soft reconfigured the device and nothing appeared. After i had trued that I then tried the last ditch attempt of removing the module from the zwave network and then adding it back again but still nothing. I am really at a lost and I was hoping that this template would solve this problem but its very much looking like it hasn't. Has anyone else had this issue?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

2 answers to this question

I have having a strange issue with the "Aeotec Micro Smart Energy Illuminator G2" dimming module on my HC2 with the new 4.057 beta firmware, I am trying to get the energy monitoring enabled and I cannot. I have changed parameter 90 to enable the reporting and also tried to soft reconfigured the device and nothing appeared. After i had trued that I then tried the last ditch attempt of removing the module from the zwave network and then adding it back again but still nothing. I am really at a lost and I was hoping that this template would solve this problem but its very much looking like it hasn't. Has anyone else had this issue?

If you change parameter 91 to 1W and 92 to 1%, does it work? I have same issue with my aeotec switch g2 as well, but at some point it works when I change the parameters, but have been hit and miss.

Hello, I have the same issue with my Aeotec Dimmer DSB19103. It can not report the energy consumption and power. However the Aeotec Switch DSB18103 is working fine reporting power and energy comumption very well.

I think that they can report but fibaro software is not showing the value on dashboard.

Fibaro, any solution for this case?

Edited by romoreni