Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Camera and DVR Recorder

Fibarium

Question

Hello,

I need some cameras to be linked in one of my Fibaro System.

I tested dlink, and, the ones with plugins work quite smoothly, although with some minor issues (quality of image mainly related to the camera model itself, movement control).

For a number of reasons, I'd like not to use Dlink as Camera devices.

I am testing Hikvision 2CD2132-IS which is quite a great camera, with sd card incorporated but, It doesn't seem to work as expected (see

Please login or register to see this link.

).

After loads of tests and different tests I only manage to see images once inside the network and not via iphone or Ipad, not even via browser (when outside the network).

So, basically I need preferably dome cameras (I'd prefer having the same model but, with chance to have different focals) Like Hikvision 2CD2132-IS (lenses range from 2.8,4,6 and 12mm) , Preferably with sd card included.

I'd like them to work with a DVR if this is possible, especially if the cameras doesn't have an SD card included.

The Cameras (preview and Video) are supposed to work flawlessly with Mac Os system, both on website platform (inside and outside the home network) and with mobile FIbaro app (Iphone/Ipad).

So, I am writing here to ask if someone of you guys have a "Working System" with more or less the same charateristics as the ones I'd like to have.

Thank you in advance for the time you dedicated in reading this post!

Cheers,

Fibarium

2 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Update:

now camera works fine... see previous link if interested in the solution.

Hi

Does anyone recommended any compatible cameras? I'm looking to install 5 outdoor cameras and connect to my Home center! Any suggestions?