Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Aeotec LED Bulb

amaa1981z

Hi All, 

I want to know when Fibaro will be supporting Aeotec LED Bulb in New Zealand, what I can do now is just dim the bulb, turn it on or off,  more info about the product in this website

Please login or register to see this link.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wjohn

Hi,

I am brand new to Fibaro (had it a week) I found a page on this forum with instructions to set up a Virtual Device that controls the Aeotec LED bulb very easily.  

Please login or register to see this link.

let me know how you go.  It was my first attempt at a VD and it worked easily.  I learnt a few things just getting it going.

As the bulbs are supported by the HC, does anyone know if you can also change the color or white color in scenes?

The bulbs are now supported by the HC, does anyone know if you can also change the color or white color in scenes?

Since when?

Well in the last few beta's you should be able to control the color (not whites) right? I have not tested this but I am wondering if you can already control them from a scene... Or am I mistaken with the Zipato bulbs? Same question for them, can you control them from a scene?

Well in the last few beta's you should be able to control the color (not whites) right? I have not tested this but I am wondering if you can already control them from a scene... Or am I mistaken with the Zipato bulbs? Same question for them, can you control them from a scene?

Zipato is supported yes... RGB and W and DIM

I have an Aeon Bulb here aswell i assumed still no rgb? might have to try it!

Well in the last few beta's you should be able to control the color (not whites), I have not tested this but I am wondering if you can already control them from a scene... Or am I mistaken with the Zipato bulbs? Same for them, can you control them from a scene?

Zipato's are working well for a time now, also from scenes. You can control them the same as the Fibaro rgbw device with "setColor".

Ah oke, good to know thanks. Sorry than I have mistaken the support of the Aeotec for the Zipa bulb. Let's hope Fibaro will soon at support for them as the different white colors should be quite nice. I will test them both in the coming weeks to see how they are.

I updated the RGB sync script (see other post), also supporting Zipato, had it already for some time, this triggered to update the post

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" />

Can someone confirm that Zipato is also working on HCL? I have asked this question on controlliving website because that's the only site that mention it's compatible with HCL.

So far, no answer from them.

You should have received an answer from us earlier, but it should be in your inbox right now

/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The zipato RGBW should be compatible with the HCL just like it is in the HC2.

So, if the Zipato RGBW is already compatible with the Hc2, and the Zipato is pretty much the same configuration interface as the AeonLabs Bulb.... it should be easy to add support for the AeonLabs RGB bulb to the Hc2?  Or is that a simplistic view of things that under-estimates how long it takes to ctrl+c, ctrl+v, and search&replace?

Guest wjohn

So, if the Zipato RGBW is already compatible with the Hc2, and the Zipato is pretty much the same configuration interface as the AeonLabs Bulb.... it should be easy to add support for the AeonLabs RGB bulb to the Hc2?  Or is that a simplistic view of things that under-estimates how long it takes to ctrl+c, ctrl+v, and search&replace?

+ 1 Like.

You should have received an answer from us earlier, but it should be in your inbox right now

/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The zipato RGBW should be compatible with the HCL just like it is in the HC2.

@stevenvd. Yes, I received the answer. Thanks for that. However it was a day too late. Since I wanted this as kind of christmas gift and I also wanted to buy a zwave panel I ordered somewhere else.

But I can tell you that the Zipato RGBW bulb is working on HCL. I didn't include it yet in scenes or association. Also in the android app for smartphone it is working. Not yet in the fibaro for tablet app. But I noticed there is a beta available claiming that it will be included in the next official version.