Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I am looking for a battery operated wall unit to control heating in rooms. All of the units I have found include a tonne of features I simply don't want and hence are all marketing for £100+ which is not practical when you want to buy 10+ units for an entire house.
All I need is something that is:
- z-wave compatible
- shows the current temp and setpoint temp
- allows me to change the setpoint temp for a period of time
Any other feature would be nice to have including:
- able to control two zones from one panel e.g. bathroom towel rail (air temp) and underfloor heating (floor temp)
- able to control air con and heating from the same panel
Does anyone know of any products out there for under £100 that will do this and that look reasonably slick?
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.