Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Dimmer Module cannot change to Toggle Switch

daniemare

Question

Hi, I have  a first gen Dimmer module. It has been working great until I updated to 4.080. At first I could not understand why the dimmer lights it control will not switch on or off when I press the switch, but the associated lamps do. I had to revert to the iphone app to switch of my lights.

I then realised that it is because the dimmer's settings (parameter 14) reverted back to it's default value of "momentary switch". I use a toggle switch to control these lights (dimming is done via the app). I need to change this setting to option 1 - Toggle Switch, but every time I make the change and press save, it just reverts back to option 0 - momentary switch

What am I doing wrong? Is anyone experiencing the same or has found a solution?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

2 answers to this question

chose that option press save and scroll up to top to saw what hc was get from device if you will see received 14=1 refresh page

when changing setting, save first, scroll up to see if they has been applied (set value recieved back) and then select again the same device from menu on left side (to get fresh data loaded into UI) and go back to advanced (to check what applied) tab.