Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Roller Shutter installation

Meminc

Question

Hi All,

I have perhaps a simple question, but am not able top proceed.

I have installed a Fibaro Roller Shutter today, according to the installation plan. Or at least, I tripple checked. Now I cannot get it to operate correctly. While pushing the button, of clicking withing a zwave controller, the roller shutter module reactes shortly (I hear power is coming on, the motor of the blind is making a simple noise), but then it stops again. It seems it doies get the power, but is not able to do anything (difficult to describe). I did check all the wires, and removing the moduel makes it work again (the motor is working). Any idea what can be wrong?

Regars

5 answers to this question

Have you tried to run it the other way, i.e up and not down, might be powering the wrong way :

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" />

• Inquirer
  • Yup. I did. I switched the two black wires (just in case I accidentally switched them), without any difference. I did not dare to switch the L and N wire. Would that harm/do any good?

• Inquirer
  • I have tried various options in my zwave configuration. However, the motor is simply not responding. Even if I put in in calibration mode, all I see is a green light blinking. I am out of options, It is powered, the wires are connected, it is responding, it is clicking when I connect the wires of the switch, but the motor is not responding. Anyone any ideas?

I have tried various options in my zwave configuration. However, the motor is simply not responding. Even if I put in in calibration mode, all I see is a green light blinking. I am out of options, It is powered, the wires are connected, it is responding, it is clicking when I connect the wires of the switch, but the motor is not responding. Anyone any ideas?

might sounds like an obvious one and you have probably tried it.. but did you try and power the motor directly to see if the issue might be with that ?