Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I'm using devolo home control with the fibaro motion sensor to get all movements in the house.
two question cause I'm quite new and don't understand the users manual:
1. Is it possible to deactivate the LED when movement was detected? I installed the sonsor in the living room and it's going on every time when s.o. is moving.
2. Is it possible to modify the alarm interval. In the manual the default of 30 seconds was mention but I don't know how to change the parameter
Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.