Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I have installed several (20+) Fibaro dimmers in wall outlets. But I have a question regarding the following problem. In my house one of the lights is behind a normal plug. Because I transformed it to LED lights my AEON plug doesn't work anymore. So I bought a Fibaro Dimmer 2. But I don't get how to put the Fibaro dimmer between the normaal plug and my LED light.
So there is a direct connection to the LED lights with blue and brown. So do I need to:
- From the plug the brown in L of the Dimmer
- From the Plug the blue in the n of the dimmer
- From the LED light the brown in the arrow sign of the dimmer
- From the LED light the blue in the n of the dimmer
Is this correct?
thanks in advance,
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 answers to this question