Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HCL & weather info

Curt4U

Question

The weather information on the hcl isn't correct.

I've entered the gps and the city, but the info shown me in the main menu isn't correct.

So who can tell me if it is a bug or my entered indormstion isn't correct?

Thx curt

12 answers to this question

I've entered the gps and the city, but the info shown me in the main menu isn't correct.

Thx curt

if you have last stable release : 4.080 you are using a Y!weather service, which is currently not compatible with Fibaro. Patch to beta in order to get it working again BUT be warned this comes with understanding that beta dose contain potencial problems of its own its ment to be test platform for knowlidgable users to give feedback to Fibaro about their new developements).

In short if you do not need the weather for scenes i would advise patience there will eventually be stable release.

Thx curt

Hello,

Did you update your HCL to 4.084?

Even with 4.084 it does not work. Weather seems to be ok, but if you use in a scene ... it simply does not work. Now it's not snowing (obiouvsly) but if i run this scene my test variable become = 9

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Please login or register to see this attachment.

When you manually run the scene, its always executed no matter what is the weather condition. Try to make time scene (every hour and weather snow, than do test variable 9 and you will se it works

For me the YR weather works beautifully (in Sweden) on HCL 4.084

Hi Erik, how did you manage go get YR on the HCL? I also only have Yahoo weather on V4.08. 

Tempted to update to 4.084

Install 4.084 and you will have YR weather instead of Yahoo.

Based on my experience, 4.084 is working as good as 4.080. I updated only to gain the YR weather.

Upgraded, but if i make a scene where if rains a variable is switched from 0 to 1 ... it switches to 1 even with full sun

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Since yesterday, (after the server maintenance) north Italy during the day it shows the moon (I have to check if during the night there is the sun).

Also the temperature is wrong.

GPS coordinates are right.