Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
1) I am using the Axis Generic Camera plugin on my HC2, is it possible I to substitute the PTZ paths so that when a button is pressed in the plugin it triggers a button press on another VD?
i.e. I already have another virtual device setup to control my camera's PTZ features and would prefer the camera plug-in buttons to use my VD button actions.
2) Alternatively is it possible to get the video stream from my IP camera into my other Virtual Device. The benefit to me is I will have more buttons to control the many PTZ features on my camera. i.e. zoom, presets, tours etc...
Please login or register to see this image.
SteveEdited by Stealth
Link to comment
Share on other sites
0 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.