Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Dimmer modules switching on by themself

thijs

Question

For some days now I am experiencing issues with some of my Dimmer1 modules (FGD211, version 2.3). I am running firmware 4.090 in stable modus.

For some reason they automatically turn on at 20% with touching anything. I haven't running any scenario's for them as well. Particular strange is that it started with only one module. I then removed that module and replaced it with a new one, but that didn't solve the problem. In fact, after I had changed that module other modules began to behave the same way, so it gets worse.

I have already contacted Fibaro support, but I am wondering if anybody else has the same issues? And better does somebody knows the reason for this and has a solution??

2 answers to this question

Nope, never. In my house if something behaves strangely then I'm the cause to it in 100% cases

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and that is checked and proved.

Edited by Sankotronic

There is maybe some phantom associations. It happened to us with RGBW devices, but they were turning on at 100%. I believe, that Fibaro support will ask you about forwarding tem ports 80 and 22.

We found out, there was some motion sensor (FGMS-001) and some part became orphaned in system a there were associations set up for unknown reason.