Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Please add rooms and room sections

jimicr

Dear Fibaro,

Could you please add a room "Whole house" for timers, presence simulators, central timers, ect and the possibility to add sections to rooms like "Living room media section" It would make my life a lot easier because I have a media center (controlled by Harmony and has a bunch of Hue's). This would clear my home screen a lot! :)

Jim

Edited by jimicr

I made a new section with rooms 'In progress', 'Testing', 'Examples' and 'Controllers'. Put this at the top of you rooms because then you select them easily when you're changing or coding.

For controlling lights and so on, make a separate user with only devices to show or control. It makes it highly customizable and more safe (admin should only be used for maintenance and enhancements).

Just a suggestion... :-D