Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Solved: Motion sensor LED disable

rasiam

Question

I deleted and added the sensor to the system, and now I'm able to save parameters

Trying to disable the motion sensor LED blinking. 

In settings I set parameter 80 to "0 = Signaling disabled". My sensor go into state "waiting for wakeup" While it waits for wake up the setting works all perfect. As soon as the sensor is a wake, it turns on the LED blinking even though that the parameter is still set to "0 = signalling disabled".

Anybody who has tried this?

Edited by rasmusaabo

7 answers to this question

Guest Lode

I had that same problem but if you wait for a couple of "wakeups" everything will be fine.

No need to exclude an reinclude.

When you change one parameter and save it then you take motion sensor open cover and press three times button inside to wake it up and get new settings, then you just refresh page in browser and done!

Well, I seem to do something horrible wrong cause I cannot get my HC2 to change parameter 80 in the Fibaro motion sensor. Thus leaving my wife in agony as the light blinks fearsly every night. The sensor moved to the closed. :)

Being the happy owner of three of these nifty sensors, I am eager to learn what I am doing wrong.

7 hours ago, sigharen said:

Well, I seem to do something horrible wrong cause I cannot get my HC2 to change parameter 80 in the Fibaro motion sensor. Thus leaving my wife in agony as the light blinks fearsly every night. The sensor moved to the closed. :)

Being the happy owner of three of these nifty sensors, I am eager to learn what I am doing wrong.

@sigharen when you save parameters to battery devices You have to wake them up.

Use three presses on b button, then change parameter then do another three presses.

Then check and the change should have stuck.

Deleted Sensor from HC2

Added Sensor to HC2

Three presses

Changed 80 to 0

"80=Z=0"

Three presses

It worked

:)

Edited by sigharen