Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Yesterday i got a low battery notification but they keep coming although i did the following:
1. Went through 2 new batteries
2. Performed self test
3. Performed Z-Wave connectivity test
4. Unplugged HCL and puggled it again.
What can i do more? What should i do? I still recieve the notifications and the smoke sensor emits a beep once in a while (more than 20 min, i don't know exactly).
Link to comment
Share on other sites
18 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.