Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I have several roller shutter 2 module with the eedomus box.
Since I never successfully calibrate them. So I just use them without positioning.
From time to time, I had the following issues:
- When opening (by button or by zwave), it stops at 90% (almost closed). I can close it again but when I reopen it it stops agains at 90%. If I close it and wait for a long period of time (few hours) and try to open it again it works
- with another module, when I use the button to open, it opens completely then close immediately. I had to use the button to open it again.
The switch buttons I had is Legrand:
Please login or register to see this link.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.