Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

How do I remove Hue Lamps properly?

D4RK1

Question

I have already removed the Lamp from the Hue Bridge via the Hue App. But they are still displayed in Fibaro HC 2, do I simply delete the device or is there a better way to do it?

Regards, Jens

5 answers to this question

Hello, 

have also problems deleting HUE Lamps from Fibaro HC2. I always have old HUE GU10s and E27 devices in Fibaro HC2, which no longer exist, either in all Hue bridges and are physically removed.

When i delete the devices, they are gone from the page. But if i refresh the devices-page they always reappear. 

How can i delete old inexisting HUE devices permanently from HC2?

Config: HC2 4.6.10, 2 HUE Bridges newest Firmware

Thanks

Edited by HB-IWC

If you use HUE plugin and some bulbs that you "deleted" from HUE bridge still reappears after deleting on HC2 that means that its data still exist on the HUE bridge and is not completely removed. You can check and remove orphaned devices with HUE API debug Tool from your PC browser using this link:

http://<HUE_Bridge_IP>/debug/clip.html

where <HUE_Bridge_IP> you need to replace with IP address of your HUE bridge. Also you will need user code. More about HUE API debug tool you can find here if you have user account:

Please login or register to see this link.

I did a check and the old light which i can't is not present in my hue system

it still pops back up in my HC2 though

can i use "clean bridge" (translated) in my hue app or do i lose my connection with the hc2 too? (I dont want to re-add the lights in the hc2 so they have different numbers when using fibaro hue plugin