Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Heatmiser to HC2?

h2009

Question

Hi All, 

I've searched the forums and cannot find anyone who has spoken about link Heatmiser thermostats to HC2? 

Infact on the whole of the internet only 1 resource exists about it however its now out of date and the solution doesn't work (for me atleast) -

Please login or register to see this link.

Has anyone got anything in the toolbox to link this? 

P.S Heatmiser has a link in to Fibaro Homekit app; but it doesnt help the situation as far as I can see? 

7 answers to this question

On 04/02/2018 at 8:58 AM, spazpeker said:

The robbshop  VD does work, have you got the. Hub ?

Did you download from the link above?  I tried the VD from 

Please login or register to see this link.

but alas it connects to my Heatmiser Hub I think but it does not retrieve information such as if the Heatmiser is ON or OFF and the temperature is not retrieved either.  I had this working some time back but my Neo Hub crashed and burned so Heatmiser sent me a replacement (possibly upgrade firmware) and since then the VD download from this link does not work.

Any ideas?

I wanted to bump this thread. I have Heatmiser stats in the house, along with their hub. It works for one neostat, but it will not connect to any others.

1. I've downloaded the VD from RobbShop, and connected Fibaro HC2 successfully to my first neostat.

2. In the VD Advanced Section ("Main Loop). I set "local GetZones = "yes" and enabled Debug so I can see the list of neostat device IDs from the VD.

3. I created more VD's, representing the other Netstats in the house. 

The other Neostats will not connect. No values are returned (Current Temp etc).

Has anyone else seen this? I've emailed RobbShopp, and they've told me to search the internet!

Kind regards,

Chris

Chris,

Did you every resolve this as I'm in the same situation, I even bought the VD from Robbshop and they won't reply to my emails :(

Ta,

John

Hi Chris, John, 

Did you ever find a solution to this?

It seems that the VD from Robbshop is no longer sold, have you find any other alternative solutions?

Cheers,

Mike.

Jumping on this thread , as I have a similar issue.

I have HC3 & Heatmiser and am looking to integrate  (without having to go through homekit)

I found a link to the VD from Robbshop, but not sure how to upgrade it to a quick app

Has anyone made any progress in 1) getting it to work for multiple stats? + 2) porting the VD to a quickapp? 

If so, please do share

Regards,

Evan

On 3/25/2019 at 11:12 AM, Chrisjcbt said:

I wanted to bump this thread. I have Heatmiser stats in the house, along with their hub. It works for one neostat, but it will not connect to any others.

1. I've downloaded the VD from RobbShop, and connected Fibaro HC2 successfully to my first neostat.

2. In the VD Advanced Section ("Main Loop). I set "local GetZones = "yes" and enabled Debug so I can see the list of neostat device IDs from the VD.

3. I created more VD's, representing the other Netstats in the house. 

The other Neostats will not connect. No values are returned (Current Temp etc).

Has anyone else seen this? I've emailed RobbShopp, and they've told me to search the internet!

Kind regards,

Chris

I have been trying to link my heatmiser stats to my HC2 and found the VD offerred by ROBBSHOP, but i have the exact same circumstance as Chris's post.  I can connect one thermostat with port number 1 but when I create new VD's for the other thermostats using the appropriate port number it doesnt return any values?

Has anyone found a workaround for this?