Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

recovery don't work

stefano777

Question

after the firmware update to version 4.160, my HCL crashes at least once a day. The backUp no longer works and I get the 403 error. The Recovery procedure does not work in any of its functions. I'm really disappointed. HCL server me for my heating system and for the intrusion detection system !!!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by stefano777
Crashes

17 answers to this question

Hi @stefano777,

Download 4.170 from here: updatehcl.fibaro.com/4.170/patch.tar.gz

Check this article update/downgrade procedure:

Please login or register to see this link.

I think this one can help you get your Home Center working with newest firmware ersion.

Regards,

Jakub

• Like 1

• Inquirer
  • tanks for support, but the procedure return an error...When I try to upload local file, the system return me the message "Unexpected error occurred"

• Inquirer
  • thank you for your suggestion.
    Unfortunately the solution does not work, the problem persists. In the settings panel I get this message: There was a problem with the connection to the backups server. Please contact support.
    I think there is a problem of communication with the servants of the Fibaro.

if i update my HCL to v.4.170 it will make a backup alone? even if i dont login? , because i dont remember my user and pasword, but i dont wanna loose my configuration´s devices.

It is something important for me.

If someone can helpme i will be thankfull. 

On 3/29/2018 at 2:22 AM, hTiger1 said:

Hi
    Have you tried to turn off your HCL for at least 10 minutes

I have done multiple time. My data shows location of a different continent and system date in 2005. Unable to see the drop down menu for location and time. My HCL is showing version 4.110 and updated in 2017. But the date of HCL is 2005 and different time zone ..I tried working it with recovery mode..it doesnt recover.. it has the same image file issue

• Like 1

Guest Jeffsgb

hi,

im going crazy here, don't know how to do next.

home center lite stopped working about 5 days ago and i tried restarting it, i tried doing recovery mode but i can cant get to the recovery mode page.  

i don't know what to do, it was working fine for several months and then it stopped working..

what should i do?

thanks in advance 

jeff

I had try to restore my fibaro hcl   but in the options "Repair system" and "Recover system", doesn´t work  =  "Error occurred while trying to download files"
    I solve the problem, using the option "Repair from File" in the recovery mode:  you just need to select the file :    "patch 4.530.tar.gz "  without decompress  and upload.

if you need the file, send email me: [email protected] and i'll send you the file
    regards

Edited by 2controlmx
    grammatical errors

I have similar problem.

I am on 4.170 and have info about update 4.530.

If I want to update normally, it ends up in recovery automatically.

In recovery mode I can't update neither. When I try to upload image file, it gives me information, that system is occupied. Than it comes back to choice. When I try to upload file again, it stucks on onpacking file. Shows only 0%. Than "Image file is malformed".

Is there a hope?