Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro APP design

Viljam

Question

Hi,

does any one knows when Fibaro re-design their very UGLY app ? Its like 5-6 years they use same layout and design which from product and UX design is very poor compared with whats out today from other companies. Personally i like the system but the UX and design is soo bad that i dont want to put such app on the wall at home :D  

Thanks

V

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MathijsdB said:

Yes, me too.

found a sort of a solution. You need to log out :) then select OFFLINE login. You can then enter the IP adress and password etc of the homecenter. You will see the icons.

Then turn of wifi , the app will say you need to login with Fibaro ID now, then the icons will stay (i think its a cache)

1 hour ago, ls789 said:

found a sort of a solution. You need to log out :) then select OFFLINE login. You can then enter the IP adress and password etc of the homecenter. You will see the icons.

Then turn of wifi , the app will say you need to login with Fibaro ID now, then the icons will stay (i think its a cache)

Perfect :-)

2 hours ago, Thomasn said:

Perfect :-)

one problem remains.. i got three color icons for my dimmable lights (off = black , 20-80% is yellow and 80-100% is red). The new app only shows Black for off and Red for on, no matter how high or low the percentage is :(

4 hours ago, anastefanyuk said:

"ugly" app

i like that app, my cat as well, one of my ex-wifes as well, the other ex-wife not, my dog not as well ...

So all depends on the "point of view"

hire a professional web-designer

only marketing or sale dep would hire web designer to develop app ... so no, thanks for spam

Edited by tinman
  • Like 4

As you could observe components of Smart Home Forum by means of FIBARO is not available for you. You ought to register in order to view all content material and publish in our network. Don't worry! Registration is a simple loose method that calls for minimal facts a good way to sign up. Become part of of Smart Home Forum via FIBARO by developing an account. You have spent quite a few time developing your

Please login or register to see this link.

dissertation paper. Now that you’re carried out with it, you may’t wait to publish it. You simply need to get it over and carried out with so you can flow on for your subsequent duties. It’s critical that before you put up your paintings though, you're going to properly check it.