Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Home Center 2 and 2GIG GoControl3 (GC3)

imhouse

Greetings,

I just update my 2GIG GoControl panel to a 2GIG GoControl3 (GC3) panel for my security and zwave devices.  I tried to get the 2GIG GoControl and Home Center 2 to work together a while ago and made no progress.  Since then i just power off the Home Center 2 and used the 2GIG GoControl panel.  Now that i have updated to the GC3 panel i was hoping to make progress with the integration of the two. 

I would like to be able to share the zwave devices (linear light switch [WS15Z], linear dimmer light switch [WD500Z], Linear Dimmer Module [PD300Z-2], alarm.com Thermostat, alarm.com Temperature Sensor to name a few) and the 2GIG 345MHz devices (CO2 dector [2GIG-Co3-345], door/window contact [2GIG-DW10-345 and 2GIG-DW20R-345], Smoke Detector Audio Detector [firefighter by encore], Panic Button [2GIG-PANIC1-345], Ion Micra-2GIG Wireless Window Sensor, Passive Infrared Motion Detector [2GIG-PIR1-345], Super Switch Takeover Module [2GIG-TAKE-345], alarm.com Image Sensor [2GIG-IMAGE1]) between both panels.  The main 2GIG 345MHz items that i would like to get to work would be the door/window contacts and the Super Switch Takeover Module.

For the zwave, i thought that i could just join the zwave device to either panel and then join the 2 panel together and have a primary and secondary.  I have a Vera 3 and i was able to join that to the GC3 panel but i could not get the HC2 to join to the GC3.  When i try to join the HC2 to the GC3, the HC2 acts like it joins but nothing is registered and on the GC3 side nothing at all happens.  Additionally if i have the zwave devices joined to the HC2 panel when i try to join the two panel together, it removes them all from the HC2 panel.  Lucky i took a backup before i started this and just restored from backup.

For the 2GIG 345MHz devices i am not sure where to start.  I have read a few items about people using certain security boards that allow serial or network based communication or people using a PI / aurdrino board and creating some custom software for the interface.  Most of the items i found go back to 2014.

Any ideas or direction would be greatly appreciated

The topic has been moved from "

Please login or register to see this link.

" to "

".

Temat został przeniesiony z "

" do "

".

• 2 years later...