Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FGT-001 new install, valve moves every ~10 mins and how to check / install firmware

Ubernoob

Question

Hi, 

I'm new to the Fibaro network (was previously a SmartThings users of Fibaro). I've purchased a couple of FGT-001s to control my radiators in a room where I have a log burner (so I can shut them down and heat the rest of the house when using the log burner). I've installed them and paired with my Fibaro Home Centre lite, but despite asking the valve to either stay fully shut or fully open (it's summer right now and the heating system is not on), the valves move every ~10 mins or so. Is this normal? It's rather irritating when you've watching TV!

Also, I saw a few posts about new firmware, how would I check the valves firmware and update as necessary?

Thanks in advance.... Adrian

2 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Well that's not too helpful. I shall be returning the valves for a refund.

• Like 1

Please, read the rules of the forum before posting. Use the search button before creating a post as this issue has been discussed multiple times already.
    We're aware of this issue and already working on a fix, but I can;t provide you with any deadline yet.