Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Push notification gone on new iphone

Jurgen

Question

Hello,

I have the Fibaro app installed on my new iPhone 7. But I don’t receive push notification anymore when my garage door is opened. I checked on my account and push notifications is marked . I tried to delete my phone and then reinstalled it, but problem persists. On my iPad I still receive all the push notifications. What could be the solution for this problem?

thank you in advance 

greetings Jurgen

7 answers to this question

Jurgen,

first select your iPad twice in your scenes, save them then delete your old iPhone from list, re-open Fibaro app to get new iPhone id in the list, go to the scenes and select then your new iPhone id from list. This is because the list is cached in scene. 

• Inquirer
  • 1 hour ago, tinman said:

Jurgen,

first select your iPad twice in your scenes, save them then delete your old iPhone from list, re-open Fibaro app to get new iPhone id in the list, go to the scenes and select then your new iPhone id from list. This is because the list is cached in scene. 

Hello Timan,

the Puch notification is not triggred in  a scene, but is triggered when door sensor is activated. It is in the setting of this door sensor that I have checked the push notification. In the fibaro notification settings I see al my devices listed that receive push notifications. How can I select iPad twice? There are no scene involved in my push notifications.

Edited by Jurgen

same problem here, on my new phone i do'n't get push messages triggered by devices.

Push messages triggered by scenes are working well on my new phone.

@Jurgendit you already solved the problem?

Edited by Stegenga

• Inquirer
  • Yes the problem is solved here. Delete you’re phone in the setting account manager in the Fibaro page. Then in the setting of the device uncheck the message  (sms, push or email) 

After you did those things add you’re new phone by connecting thrue that new phone withe the fibaro page. Ones you’re phone is listed again,you can go to the device setting which you want to receive message from en set the message you want to receive (sms,push or email)

If you did al these steps it should be ok again.

good luck!

1 hour ago, Jurgen said:

Yes the problem is solved here. Delete you’re phone in the setting account manager in the Fibaro page. Then in the setting of the device uncheck the message  (sms, push or email) 

After you did those things add you’re new phone by connecting thrue that new phone withe the fibaro page. Ones you’re phone is listed again,you can go to the device setting which you want to receive message from en set the message you want to receive (sms,push or email)

If you did al these steps it should be ok again.

good luck!

thanks, but it didn''t work for me. Dit you delete all devices or only the new one?

Guest fat

I also don't have any push notifications when my alarm is triggerred and I'm waiting for support to get back to me

• Inquirer
  • Yes I cleared all the phones in the fibaro setting page, then one by one reconnect phones an at least re enable the message in the device setting.