Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FS on continuous 12V power. HC2 showing "Low Battery".

Xtrnisse

Question

Hello!

As the topic indicates, i have a Flood Sensor that i've put on continuous 12 V power, but the Home Center is still showing the device as low battery, giving me warnings, etc.

Is there any way i can fix this? (I know i can turn off the warnings... i want to fix the issue with it being shown as low battery)

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Xtrnisse said:

As the topic indicates, i have a Flood Sensor that i've put on continuous 12 V power, but the Home Center is still showing the device as low battery, giving me warnings, etc.

Hello,

When you included device into HC2, did you include it while batty powered or has it 12V from start? If power supply method is changed (e.g. from battery to 12V DC) then device must be excluded and included again.

Regards,

Jakub

• Thanks 1

• Inquirer
  • 3 minutes ago, jakub.jezek said:

Hello,

When you included device into HC2, did you include it while batty powered or has it 12V from start? If power supply method is changed (e.g. from battery to 12V DC) then device must be excluded and included again.

Regards,

Jakub

Umm, i can't remember to be honest... But i just deleted it and included it again, and now it works great!

Thank you for you help!

Hello

Is any 12V DC eg  500 mA - 6 Watt ok for the job?

Regards

Roland

I just found a recuperate power supply from another device but this give 16VDC.
    I suppose this is also ok as Max input to flood sensor is 24VDC if i understand correctly?