Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I made the following steps to reset my smoke sensor.
Fibaro Smoke Sensor reset procedure:
1) Make sure the device has the battery installed.
2) Press and hold the B-button for 3 seconds until visual indicator glows white.
3) Short signal will sound.
4) Release the B-button.
5) Wait until the visual indicator glows yellow, signaling entering the 4th menu option.
6) Press the B-button briefly to confirm your choice.
Successful reset will be confirmed with the visual indicator changing colour to red and fading. At the same time, short beep will sound, same as at the power connection.
After 5 the smoke sensor turn off. I don't get an confirmation.
Thanks for your support,
regards, xooopsEdited by xooops
Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.