Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Naoleaf control

kjetilhansen

Question

Hello all :)

I am using HC2 and today I will buy some 

Please login or register to see this link.

panels. I then want to connect them to my homecenter. The thing is that I found when googleling that there was a VD for these panels, but the marketplace does not work. Anyone have a link to that VD or a way I can connect them to the smarthouse? 

6 answers to this question

Please login or register to see this link.

You can connect ifttt to fibaro, maybe a option to control a scene in fibaro with ifttt?

Hi @kjetilhansen ,

Fibaro marketplace is back online there you can find Nanoleaf Aurora VD for those triangle panels. I have ordered also Canvas panels so Will work on new VD as soon as I find some spare time.

• Like 2

• Inquirer
  • Nice! Thank you guys! I got it working now. The only thing I did not like was that the VD has a power button. So when I use it with my all light on or off scenes it can me opposite.

I have one button to turn all light ON and one button to turn all light OFF. Both these scenes also include the nanoleaf. But since that only have a power button on the VD if the nanoleaf is on but the lights are off if I then hit the all lights on button all the lights gets turned on, but then the nanoleafs get turned off. And also vice versa. 

Good example on this; Every morning all the lights in my apartment turns on when I wake up. The nanoleaf does not as it does not need to. All the lights turn off automatic about 1 hour after I have left for work. But I also have the Fibaro key fob. This lets me control lights and door lock. So when I leave I press the remote to lock the door. Previously I also clicked all light off so it would not have the lights on for an hour when I could do it with the remote, but if I do that the nanoleafs turns on...

Hi @kjetilhansen ,

Latest version of Nanoleaf Aurora VD v1.1 standalone does have both buttons ON (►) and OFF (■). Please read manual chapter 3 section 3.7 - Setting toggle ON/OFF button. But even if ON button is set as toggle ON/OFF it is still possible to use OFF button as it is explained in manual. How to control Aurora VD from other code is explained in chapter 4 section 4.2 - Global variables added by Aurora VD. It is also possible to check status of the Aurora light before sending command which is also explained in user manual.