Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I have a problem that every time I turn off the light (Fibaro Dimmer 2) and turn it on again, it will go on the lowest light setting.
So for example:
1. I turn on the light, and it's a like 1%
2. Adjust the light to 100%
3. Turn off the light
4. Turn on the ligght again, and it's 1% (lowest setting)
Any idea why this is?
Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.