Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Google Assistant Cannon talk to Fibaro in Dutch

pverstappen

Question

Google Assitant is available in Dutch since a couple of weeks. I have managed to connect the Google Assistant to the Fibaro HC2.

This setup enables me to control my lightning through the Google Home App.

However when I ask the Google Assistant (on the same iPhone as where Google Home is working)  to switch on a specific light I receive the following error message:

‘Stalamp zithoek is niet beschikbaar. Je kunt proberen dit apparaat opnieuw in te stellen.’

Translated it says ‘Stalamp zithoek (the specific device) is not available. You can try to re-configure this device’.

I receive this error-message for all my devices. I have also removed the Fibaro connection and this didn’t resolve the issue.

Anyone that can help?

3 answers to this question

this topic has been brought up numerous times, concerning the different languages with google home and fibaro.  as of right now, only english works.  this is something that fibaro has to fix on their end.  

Edited by matt1981
Edit

I also use the google home myself but it is already fortunate that it is in Dutch. Usually it takes years that Dutch is added. I think that we do not have to expect this at Fibaro. Even via the web interface in Dutch a large part is simply in English.

• Inquirer
  • I managed to get Google Assistant working with HC2 in Dutch, you only need to (manually) add the Dutch language to the google assistant prior to connecting it to HC2.

So no fix from Fibaro needed.