Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Alarm panel PIN code

sjamaBe

Question

Hi, I want to configure in the Alarm panel /Adavanced Tab the Fibaro Alarm configuration.  At one point the system is asking : Set the PIN code for Fibaro Alarm  

I'm unable to enter a PIN there.  What's the purpose of this PIN and where can I set it ?  

6 answers to this question

Hi
You enter the PIN when you turn the alarm on and when you turn off the alarm.

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Hi ! 

What do you mean with "I'm unable to enter a PIN there." Do you mean you can see a four digit prompt but your keyboard entries are ignored ? 

Sorry about hijacking the thread but I have another problem with the PIN... 

I've set it up, I know what it is but it's not working to disarm my Fibaro motion sensors. Its not accepting my pin-code, wich I know I set up correctly.

What can I do? Remove/reset the motion sensors from my system and add them again, or what?

Edit: Dit not work to disarm with pin in the new "Home Center" app but worked fine in the old "Fibaro" app... 

Edited by KoolaVippen

hello KoolaVippen

have  you sorted pin problem? i have similar situation. Cannot disarm thru iOS app. App does not accept pin code. Only way to disarm is to log in the website or iOS app offline login.

Has this been resolved as I'm having the same issue in the home centre app for android  but works fine on the old app