Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FGR-223 and percent position feed-back

Funmsa

Question

Dear Support,

I instal Fibaro FGR-223 new Roller Shutter 3 on my Domoticz system. I hd some painfull to add new xml OpenZWave but now is working well with all options. But I see a problem about percent opening status. Exemple :

Roller is close at 7% and I ask to go level 50% ...that work more or less fine because

1) Immediatly percent level gauge look 50% (instead 7%) on my Domoticz => Normal
  2) Roller move from position 7% to 50% => Normal
  3) But... percent level gauge on DOmoticz show again 7% (but roller is positionned on 50% like action was asked) => It's not normal !

My suspicion it's than Fibaro device fgr-223 send after the starting move the old position only (and never new percent position level) ... it's possible ? How to solve it ?

I have exactly the same problem with my ZipaTile.

The RollerShutter 3 is updated to Fw 5.1, included an calibrated. So far everything fine.

When I move the Textile Screens with web UI or Smartphone App I get the new level shown in the App or on the screen.

But when I use the toggle switch the Screens move as long as the switch is activated (as they should do) but it takes up to 20 minutes !!!! until the new level is displayed in the App or in the web UI.

Is there any parameter to set the time for updating ?

Anybody else the same problem in a Zipato System?

Regards

Bernd

On 7/24/2019 at 11:46 AM, weiwei said:

I have exactly the same problem with my ZipaTile.

The RollerShutter 3 is updated to Fw 5.1, included an calibrated. So far everything fine.

When I move the Textile Screens with web UI or Smartphone App I get the new level shown in the App or on the screen.

But when I use the toggle switch the Screens move as long as the switch is activated (as they should do) but it takes up to 20 minutes !!!! until the new level is displayed in the App or in the web UI.

Is there any parameter to set the time for updating ?

Anybody else the same problem in a Zipato System?

Regards

Bernd

I have the same problem in smartthings, did you manage to solve this?

Edited by VerhagenR