Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Heat controllers don't include (home senter 2 on 4.520)

Joostg

Question

Hi all,

I recieved 2 heat controllers today. I can't get them to work.

I charged both of them untill fullly charged. Then i added them to the radiator. I tried installing them using the manual.

First I pressed the internal switch once. It came to live and started pulsating blue. I tried adding the temperature sensor. I didnt do anything (later I learned the battery wasn't making contact). Overal a minute or so the heat controller stopt pulsating blue. I tried including it (it should work without external temperature sensor). It doens't let me include it though. The manual says it will start blinking white afther pushing the internal button 3 times. It doens't work. Not with 3, not with 5 not with 50 pushes. I tried this on the radiator and with the heat controller disconnected from the radiator and next to my home center 2 (running on 4.520).

I have no clue why they aint working (both from diferent suplliers so broken would be weird). Once every couple of minutes I hear the motor trying to calibrate with the radiator (it's disconnected now) so that seems to work. I can't get it included or excluded. The only thing that i can get it to do is let is show al it's colors while I keep pressing the internal button. 

Do you guys know what I am doing wrong? And is there a solution? Can I start all over? I can't figure out how to reset it and start blinking blue again.

Hope you guys can help.

Regards Joost

1 answer to this question

• Inquirer
  • It's fixed. For some reason I needed to press the included button indefinetly and then suddenly it connected. Strange but it worked. They are way faster then my old popp thermostats. I like them till now :)